Applying for the MBBS course from abroad trough WorldWide Medicose Meditech is really easy and hassle free. First of all you need to check the eligibility criteria as per the MCI which is the first and foremost thing to check while you are thinking of getting MBBS from Abroad from countries like Italy, China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia etc.
Student should have passed Senior Secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum of 50% marks. For SC/ST/ OBC reserved category,
the minimum percentage of marks is 40 % in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Some Universities may require Higher Percentage of Marks for which you can contact us.
1. So, after you have chosen the country and the university to pursue MBBS, you can then, fill this application form on our website and along with the Application fee of 5,000 INR. Send along the following documents to us:
10th Board Certifiacte
12th Board Certifiacte
* Note:- Original Scan Copy of Above All Documents are Required
You Can Send All Of These Documents At firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
The Application fee of 5,000 needs to be made in the form of draft in the name of WorldWide Medicos Consultancy program
2.As soon as we receive your documents, application form and the application fee draft, we will then forward your application to the concerned University in the concerned country. It takes around a week or 10 days to get the the admission letter confirming the reservation of the seat from the concerned university.
3. Once you get the admission letter, you need to submit the processing fee to us. After which we will apply for the INVITATION LETTER, which is an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs. This takes around 30 days.
4. We will apply for visa and also arrange air tickets and transportation from airport abroad once you reach the country.
5. We will also assist the student with the fee payment at the university and for the hostel accommodation.
2.Photograph(Full 80 % face, frontal with a plain white or off-white Background 33*48MM in Sizeon glossy paper)
3.Physical Examination Form
3.1. Copy of physical exam record is required if you apply for X1 visa
3.2. Please send the original physical Exam Record and a set of good quality photocopy
3.3. Stamp should be Government Emblem Stamp (Round Stamp ) on Half Photo & half on paper & same stamp for back side & Signature Also.
3.4. For physical form is required by Government Hospital Only.
1.Prompt replies to our students through Email or Phone explaining every details keeping nothing hidden
2.Assistance in selecting best University for medical studies.
3. Air Ticket.
8.Admission letter / Offer Letter /Invitation Letter, depending on Country.
9. VISA support letter from the department of Higher Education (through Ministry of education and ministry of Foreign Affairs)
10. VISA (in India)
11. Airport Reception
12.Immigration clearance charge.
13.Airport pickup with university representative holding Official permission and Identity to avoid any unpleasant circumstances for Student.
14.Airport pick up will be from the capital city of each country.
15. Transport to the University from the Airport.
16. Assistance in Immigration Clearance on Arrival.
17.Intermediary charge etc.
1.Assistance in Tution fee payment to the university.
2.Accomodation arrangement in hostel,private appartment.
3.Assistance in Health Insurance.
4.Assistance in Medical Checkups on Arrival.
5.Assistance in registration with university and Department of VISA & Registration for Student Id Card,hostel,International student card.
6.Opening an Bank Account in that country.
7.Support to our student during whole period.
8.Arrangement of Seperate rooms of female students. Highly secured private appartment (2 Sharing ,3 sharing or 4 sharing) can also be arranged for Students.
9. Visa supports during the entire period of study.
10. Orientation programme for students in the local environment(city exploration)
11. All the above Services we can provide because our cordinator are present in all the Universities.